Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 32

I am so dang close to having this baby! I experienced my first little encounter with Braxton Hicks! I had no idea what was happening. I maaayyyy have started freaking out a little bit! I mean, I have no idea what anything is supposed to feel like! Although I've done a lot more research. Anyway, on to the cutest thing that has happened. My lovely husband, all 6'4 and muscles that he is, started running around and hopping, in his under garments, go ahead and imagine me giggling into my hand. But, anyway, he got his 'Dad Bag' out and everything! Turns out, it was just braxton hicks. But it was seriously the cutest and most endearing thing I've seen in a long time. My hubs just being so excited. Although, we should definitely keep this little peanut in the belly for a little while longer!! So, on to the weekly update!! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 32 

How big is the baby:  Well, my app says that Hadley is the size of a head of lettuce. And 17 inches long and...hahah this is the funny part, 3.9 pounds. :P

Weight Gain/Loss:  I have gained 23 pounds this pregnancy. 

Cravings:  Anything with Oreo. If it has oreo, in it. I want it. McDonalds McFlurries, the oreo one. Friggin amazing!!

Food Aversions:  Meat. It's been very off putting. 

People's Comments:  Well, nothing really. They mostly just stare at me. Or tell me I don't look 8 months. Yeah, well I FEEL like I'm huge. 

General Mood:  I am pregnant. I have so many emotions I will totally not write them down.

Fears:  Uhm, at this point? Not having everything ready for Hadley when she is born. And the labour and delivery part.

Things I was surprised by:  Braxton Hicks, like what the heck! 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Having. This. Baby. 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  Just feeling her. Just feeling how much love I have for this growing little human inside of me! 

Stretch Marks:  I don't want to talk about it. 

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!!

Showing:  I believe so! 

Movement:  She is absolutely so active!! 

Innie or Outie:  Outie!!(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment