Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 31

Yay!! I am just getting so so close! So, on to week 31! Woot!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 31

How big is the baby:  She is big. :P

Weight Gain/Loss:  I will know October 5! 

Cravings:  Well, right at this very moment? I am smelling chocolate chip cookie. So, now I want one!

Food Aversions:  Beef. 

People's Comments:  "You don't look like you're in your third trimester!!" --Yeah well, no one asked you!! 

General Mood:  Pretty much just want my baby to be here already!

Fears:  That she won't ever come OUT!! I mean I am obviously just kidding. Sort of.

Things I was surprised by:  Sometimes, I get surprised by how hard she kicks me. 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Her being here already! 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  The rolling around is a super cool feeling!!

Stretch Marks:  Do. Not. Get. Me. Started. 

Maternity Clothes:  My mom bought me some cute outfits! I am so excited!! 

Showing:  Yeah, I am pretty sure my belly gets bigger every day or so. 

Movement:   OOoooOOhh, yes!! 

Gender:  She is a She. Forever and Always. 

Innie or Outie:  Well, It's out. Sorta. Almost all the way out. 



2 comments:

  1. Hadley is getting so big! :-) Yay for cute maternity clothes (which, once upon a time, was an oxymoron!) XO

    ReplyDelete