Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Half way there-Week 20

I am so excited to post this week. No picture again. I'm sorry, but my belly hasn't gotten bigger. :P
So let's get to it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 20 
How big is the baby:  Baby Hadley is as big as a mango. Roughly around 10oz and 6.5 inches long.

Weight Gain/Loss:  I have gained 3 pounds. That's all! I was so excited! That's so good! 

Cravings:  Chocolate. Yummy!

Food Aversions:  Anything meat related. I can eat chicken but it just doesn't really taste very good to me. 

People's Comments:   Let's see. I don't think anything this week. 

General Mood:  Happy! I still am having little mood swings, but for the most part I am just so so happy!

Fears:  I was tested for Cholestasis. I have been showing symptoms and so my midwife had my blood taken. I'm praying that the results are negative.

Things I was surprised by:  Nothing really this last week. :D

Things I am most looking forward to:  Hehe, baby movement. Like full blown kicks to the stomach where it stretches the stomach out!! Bring em on! 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  Look to "Movement." 

Stretch Marks:   On my hips. I have come to realize it's not from gaining weight, obviously, but my little ole hips stretching out to get a baby out of me. 

Maternity Clothes:   No, but I definitely think I should invest in some pants or shorts, all of mine have been so tight around my waistband that it's starting to hurt and leave indentions. 

Showing:  Still my tiny little bump. 

Movement:   Yay!!!!! So on July 8th pretty late at night, T and I were having our night talk and his arm was on my stomach, kind of digging into my stomach actually and I guess Hadley wasn't having any of that. Because next thing we know, kick. T looked at me with a questioning look. I said, "Did you feel that?" He thought it was just gas or something else. I said no so he put his hand on my belly and then, Kick! He felt her twice!! It wasn't very strong kicks, but it was definitely little somethings!!! 

Gender:  Girl!! Hadley Blaire! 

Innie or Outie:  Innie still.
<3

1 comment:

  1. So glad our girls are doing good and Daddy got to feel Hadley move!! Exciting times :-) I have GOT to get your belly bands finished and to you! What is my hold-up?! grr
    XO

    ReplyDelete