Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week 22




Week 22

How big is the baby:  She is the size of a spaghetti squash! Roughly (8 in, l lb)

Weight Gain/Loss:  I honestly have no idea! :P

Cravings:  Omg. Honey Buns w/melted butter. Hehe! Yummyness!

Food Aversions:  Oh, it is still meat. Yuck. Although!! Improvement! I ate ground turkey meat in my spaghetti last night! And it was actually really good! 

People's Comments:  Nothing too crazy yet! I think mostly because I'm not showing too crazy yet either. 

General Mood:  Happy. So happy. And maybe a little worried again.

Fears:  I guess having two anatomy scans and the second one about the heart kind of scared me. Hadley wasn't very active at either so I guess that's why they couldn't get a good picture of the heart. So fingers crossed. I know the most repeated line I've heard at the hospital is "No news is good news." So as long as no one calls from the hospital then I'll be okay.

Things I was surprised by:  I was definitely surprised by the radiology tech. They have to be very vague and aren't allowed to tell you if anything is wrong. And that is fine. But, do they have to be so cold? 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Well, i'm expecting to pop soon. I mean really start growing(my belly). 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  I was feeling so much movement for around two weeks, now it's just not as much. But! I did get to finally FEEL the kick on my side the other morning! <3

Stretch Marks:  Still in the same places. 

Maternity Clothes:   I REALLY should. lol. 

Showing:  I am! Obviously. But, I can't wait to be HUGE. :P

Movement:  I definitely feel her. I can tell the difference now. But I can't wait to see a foot. <3

Gender:  Well, we didn't get a potty shot at either anatomy scans but she's a girl. I just know. 

Innie or Outie:  Okay, It's still an innie. But IT'S CHANGING!!!! It looks so different already?!?!?
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment