Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 21

 Week 21 

How big is the baby:  Hadley is roughly as big as a medium sized banana. around 7 inches and the technician said she is around 13 ounces.

Weight Gain/Loss:  Other than the monthly appointments that I have I don't weigh myself..

Cravings:  Cucumbers, Watermelon, and chocolate. lol.

Food Aversions:  Stilllll meat. Yuck!

People's Comments:  I haven't even had any human interactions lol :P

General Mood:  Definitely Happy, but super tired!!

Fears:  I think I will always have fears of losing Hadley somehow, but I just pray and love her as much as I can.

Things I was surprised by:  Nothing this week. 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Seeing Hadley again at our u/s on Monday. (:

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  I pretty much think seeing or hearing Hadley anytime is cool and crazy. Probably because she is my little angel. I loves her!!

Stretch Marks:   Just on my thighs. So I'm okay with that! T totally tried to fool me and tell me he could see the start of stretch marks on my stomach. I'm still pretty small so there was no way!!!! 

Maternity Clothes:   Well, I'm just not quite big enough to fit into maternity shirts yet, but I stopped wearing my jeans because they are just so tight! So, tights it is. 

Showing:  I mean, I am showing. But I don't feel like I'm growing much this past month. 

Movement:   Ugh, I want more! I want bigger!!  I do feel some thumps in my lower abdomen though. 

Gender:  I do believe she is still a she. :P

Innie or Outie:  Innie. But T says it looks different......idk.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment