Sunday, July 19, 2015

3 years and counting..

 Three years is a really long time and not that long at all. But that's how long I've been married to my love, T. We celebrated the way we have every year and on the very first night (of marriage). Pizza.
 Other things may change, but we still have pizza. Today we played mini golf at Boomers. Great place! I won! 0-2 Although poor T lost his ball, twice. So on hole 17 when he hit the ball and it never came back we called it quits. But it was fun. And raining so there's that. Then we came home and made our pizza, sat our quilt down on the floor, (apparently eating on the floor is tradition too), and ate. And watched the rest of The Hobbit (#2).
  All in all, I'd say it was a great day. And not to mention I have been feeling little Hadley moving around in my tummy all day.
 So, to my main man, I love you! And I can't wait for the many many more years to come!! <3
July 19, 2012
Forever and Always babe!

<3

1 comment: