Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Week 28

I am so excited about this week! I went maternity shopping! And have a funny story about my belly button! And baby girl is getting all big and apparently she is gonna be facing downwards. Yay!
So! On to week 28!! And pictures!!



--------------------------------------------------
Week 28 

How big is the baby:  Baby Hadley is as big as a head of cauliflower! Roughly 16in and 2.5 pounds!! She is getting so big! Her kicks are getting stronger!

Weight Gain/Loss:  I will find out on thursday. I won't update that though. :P

Cravings:  I can't exactly say I have any cravings, but I have been eating more sugars than usual. If it's sweet, I'll eat.

Food Aversions:  Still just beef. I have been so lucky so far! 

People's Comments:  Well, "There is a baby in there!!" and "Omg, you are getting huge!" Nothing too crazy! (:

General Mood:  Happy. Happy. Happy. And maybe a little scared. But mostly happy!

Fears:  Stretch marks!! On my belly.

Things I was surprised by:  I think everyday I wake up to her kicking me, I am still just so surprised that I am building and carrying a little human that T and I made. 

Things I am most looking forward to:  My appointment on Thursday! I get to hear my little darlings heartbeat! 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  Okay, so, see the "Innie/Outie" at the end. :P

Stretch Marks:  Just on my hips, top of the thighs. It's disappointing and embarrassing. But I will make sure to get rid of them, I'm sure I can make it happen. 

Maternity Clothes:  I bought some this past weekend! Ton' finally made me and I am super excited about it. I got a pair of jeans, a tank top and a nursing bra. But I have to say, trying on a pair of small pants and they were loose made me feel amazing. And I tried a pair of extra small shorts on the band didn't come above the belly so I didn't like them. But. EXTRA SMALL. Hehe. 

Showing:  Yes. Sometimes I feel a lot bigger than I am. It's a lot of extra weight, and my ankles and feet don't appreciate it. I've actually fallen and ALMOST fell because I am just not used to the extra weight and i've twisted my ankle several times. 

Movement:  Oh goodness yes. Our little gymnast! She loves my ribs!


Innie or Outie:  Okay, so last night, Ton' and I were laying in bed and I giggled at something and my belly button pushed out. Then I looked down, and I started laughing again and it kinda popped out again! And I made Ton' feel it when I laughed and he was like, "It's like an alien or something!" But, then I started laughing harder, which made it pop out more which made me laugh so hard I was squeaking. So then Ton' was making fun of me for squeaking which made me laugh even more. So basically I fell asleep laughing and holding my belly button. Best. Moment. Ever. :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment