Thursday, October 15, 2015

HIccups

     Ton' got to feel Hadley's hiccups this morning. Or last night, I sometimes forget. But anyway, it was a cool thing. I woke up today, sore. And hurting. And my physical therapist told me to take it easy because I felt super stiff and that's what I've been doing. I am definitely ready for all of this to be done. I am ready to hold my little girl in my arms. And get my body back. And not be hurting all the time. I know there will be new pains, and new obstacles, and I am so excited about them. Because my pains now will be gone. I know. I'm pathetic. But for real, I will forever cherish the fact that when I look down at my belly it is moving all over the place, and I will forever cherish the love that has grown between Ton' and I. But, I'm ready to move on to the next part of our journey. Get here baby girl!! :D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment