Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 33

     I am so so ready to have this baby.  I know I have already said that. A lot. But I can't help it. She is ready too. I think. I mean she is definitely kicking me enough to be telling me something. :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 33




How big is the baby:  I don't think it's an exact science. I have no idea how big she is. But she feels huge.

Weight Gain/Loss:  I have gained 23 pounds this pregnancy. That's, losing 5 pounds, and then gaining it back. 

Cravings:  Anything sweet.

Food Aversions:  Eh. Meat. 

People's Comments:   "You look good." // "You look huge." // "Not too long now!" // "You have plenty of time!" // Just so you know, I DON'T have enough time. I could have years to prepare for this little angel, and I wouldn't be ready by the time she arrived. 

General Mood:  I'm happy. I'm excited. I'm exhausted. I'm hurting. I'm pretty much a lot of things. I'm anxious. I'm nervous.

Fears:  Honestly, I am ohkay. I pray about my fears so they are calmed. I am nervous about giving birth, but I just try and not think about it. I know I'll be able to do it.

Things I was surprised by:  How much it hurts when she kicks. Sometimes she will kick and hold it, and she makes that spot go raw! 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Having her. And getting all of her stuff ready. We aren't doing a nursery. But I still need to get some things organized to make it all go just a little easier. Where to put her clothes. All that. 

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  Uhm, I am literally a human build a bear. I think I AM cool/crazy. :P

Stretch Marks:  Let's just move on to the next thing...

Maternity Clothes:  Yeah, still the same. 

Showing:  Ooooh yes. :P

Movement:  She is a very active little angel. I think she moves at night, but I am not sure if I'm dreaming the kicks or just kind of sleeping. 

Gender:  Well, at both appointments, she was a she. So, we are gonna go with GIRL. 

Innie or Outie:  Out. Out. Out. Yay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment