Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week 16

So much has happened. 
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. 
Which was the actual day I was 16 weeks. 
But I was so exhausted.
Apparently cleaning the kitchen while pregnant takes EVERYTHING out of you. 
Anyway! BIG WEEK!! 
:D 
<3

So. First. Both T and I LOVE Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar".
And we found a Baby Journal and we found a tiny version of the book. 
We are in love! 

Second is....WE HAVE A GENDER OR "ANATOMY" APPOINTMENT SET UP!!!
So excited!! (Keep reading for the appointment.)
So, lets get to the awesomeness of the 16 week update! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 16
I know it's not the best picture quality. But it is DEF one of my favorite pictures!!


How big is the baby: An Avocado! (4-5 in, 3-5 oz)

Weight Gain/Loss: I look like lost I've lost weight. But At my appointment on Monday, I was back up to my starting weight! Yay!

Cravings: I finally had my hotdog!! It was awesome. Last night actually. Yummy! 

Food Aversions: Beef. Beef. Beef. Ewey all day long!!

People's Comments: Honestly, nothing so far. Although my old boss did put her hands on my belly....that was a first..

General Mood: Tired. But pretty excited as well!  

Fears: The only fear I have right now is, nothing. More like worries.    

Things I was surprised by:  How much hearing my little peanut's heartbeat on Monday helped me. It's hard going a month without knowing anything. And until my little babe starts kicking...well... 

Things I am most looking forward to:  Finding out the gender. And baby kicks!!! :D

What I think is Cool/Crazy so far:  The flutters are getting more and more frequent! <3

Stretch Marks:  My thighs. But not too bad I don't guess.  

Maternity Clothes: Nope! But things are getting tiiiiiiiiiggghhhtttt. 

Showing:  Yes. Definitely. 

Movement:  Just little flutters. 

Gender:  Our gender appointment is, Drum Roll Please, JUNE 27 @ 1PM!!!!!! Yay!!! 

Innie or Outie: Innie still! :D 
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment